A trusted name in Peninsula Real Estate since 1984Homes & Luxury Estates | Townhomes & Condos | Income Property | Trusts & Probates | Relocation Services
A Trusted Resource
• Over 30 years of Mid-Peninsula real estate transaction experience
• Second generation San Mateo Realtor®
• Highest level of integrity
• Customer focused – My clients goals are my top priority
• Savvy and persistent negotiator
• Extensive community and professional network
• Well respected in the community and industry
• Tenacious work ethic
• Passionate about the business
• I work hard for you!
About Nonnie Dinges
There is no substitute for experience, especially in real estate. The networks you maintain are just as important as the specialized market knowledge you accrue.
Since 1984, I have been helping clients successfully buy and sell residential and income properties in the Peninsula. A second generation San Mateo Realtor®, I grew up here and raised my family here. I am deeply familiar with the area’s cities and neighborhoods, knowing their characteristics and market behaviors. Over the years I have developed an exceptionally strong industry and community network, which also serves as a tremendous resource for my buyers and sellers. My extensive knowledge of the industry, its people and the area set me apart from many other agents and are key ingredients to my success in this highly competitive, ever changing market.
Real estate isn’t just my expertise – it’s my passion. I truly enjoy what I do and I take pride in providing my clients the most personal and precise real estate service possible.
If you have any questions about your property or are thinking of making a move, please do get in touch with me. I value the opportunity to work hard for you!
Recognized for Excellence
Circle of Excellence Award
Chairperson, Public Service and Special Events
Realtor of the Year, San Mateo/Burlingame Board of Realtors
Milestone Achievement Award recipient, seven years
Top Producer, three consecutive years
State Director California Associate of Realtors
Real Estate. Real Experience.
I believe success isn’t just about getting the highest sale price or the winning bid. It’s about providing my clients peace of mind. I am on top of every detail and available 24/7.
• First-hand knowledge of current property inventory and
• Access to knowledgeable and experienced inspectors
• Access to legal counsel for all contract review
• Adept at comprehending and explaining disclosure details
• Awareness of applicable neighborhood and
• Expertise that comes from more than 30 years in Peninsula real estate